Before I leave you all for a few days I have a couple things to share. First, here is my facebook status tonight:
Driving home today Raya saw some baby cows and said "I think sometimes baby cows ride on their mama's back" ....so, being the good mom I am I decided to use this as a teaching opportunity....I said "no, actually cows don't ride on their mom's back, but baby monkeys do" ....to which Raya responded "oh, I didn't know baby monkeys rode on mama cows' backs! That's cool!"
Why do I even bother?! :-P
Why do I even bother?! :-P
Secondly, this weekend I'm dog sitting for my parents. The good news though is that while I'm dog sitting I won't be dealing with my own munchkins, because they are going to Grandpa and Grandma H's farm for the weekend! I can't wait for a weekend to myself.
Lastly today my good friend, and former coworker, drove down to see me and have me take her kids' pictures. I hadn't seen her youngest since she was just a little baby! They were all so adorable...here are a couple favs (click on the pictures to view them in higher quality)
View the entire album here










I loved your facebook status! How funny!!! And i'm going to miss your blog posts!!!
ReplyDeleteRaya is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your hiatus!!
Raya is so funny; I love that!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break from blog world. I definitely am in a slump the past couple days and feel like I have nothing to share.
Your photography business seems to be taking off like crazy; that's great!
Very cute! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove all your pictures! Enjoy your blogging break
ReplyDelete