I'm back from my blogging break and have a lot of catching up to do with my favorite blogs! I enjoyed my break though---got (a tiny bit of) productive stuff done around here ;-)
The girls were with Lee's parents all weekend and are back now. We are in desperate need of groceries so I told the girls to go pick out clothes so that we could run to Walmart later.
If this isn't the sign of true girlie girls I don't know what is. *These* outfits are what they picked out for Walmart haha. We should fit right in there :-P (Both in Gymboree)
Hope everyone has a super fancy Monday! Put on a dress and heels and head to Walmart---the girls say it's ok ;-)




Little divas! So cute
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeleteOn Monday's the baby and I head to walmart to shop and the baby is always dressed "fancy" for Walmart. LOL. The girls look adorable
ReplyDeleteThey look adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteway cute!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
HA! We don't have many Walmarts out here, so when I was home I made sure to hit that place up almost every day. There's ALWAYS something interesting to gawk at while shopping. :)
ReplyDeleteYour girls did an amazing job dressing themselves! So Walmart like. ;)
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE Raya's dress! The colors are so bright and cheery!
ReplyDelete