This morning when Emily dropped off Harper she said "I asked Harper what she has for breakfast at your house and she said goldfish crackers" ...and I said "no we don't Harper!" (because clearly goldfish crackers would be an unbalanced start to the day for these little angels---the children are our future after alll! ;-)
So no Harper, I'll go on the record as saying we do not eat Goldfish crackers for breakfast!
.....No, we only have sprinkle donuts---everyone knows that!
 |
| When the big kids are at preschool we really know how to live it up! haha |
 |
| Shhhhh, don't tell your mom! ;-) |
Speaking of big kids at preschool, here's what Raya wore!
 |
| My parents had found this Gymboree skirt at Goodwill or something awhile back---and sometimes things like that dont' get worn much because I don't have any tops to go with it. But then I discovered that this Gymboree top (from a totally different line) is a perfect match! Boots are Target. |
Miss Brielle was wearing a hand-me-down shirt (also Gymboree)....as you can see she is definitely the cutest pumpkin ever! :-)
 |
| CHEEEESE! |
Lastly, here are a few recent
Etsy shop projects.
 |
| Big brother with his twin sisters :-) |
 |
| New Xmas design |
 |
My cousin's little girl is having a Minnie birthday and asked if I could make a shirt--Raya saw this and now wants one! (She doesn't care that it isn't her birthday lol)
|
Is anyone else FREEZING?! Seriously, cold and rainy all day---I heard we'll get down into the 20s tonight--brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Oh we never have doughnuts in our house for breakfast either!!! haha =)
ReplyDeleteI love Raya's outfit!!!
And as far as it getting cold out, it's cold here too and I don't like it =(
Yum!!! I am obsessed with doughnuts!!
ReplyDeleteAnd those shirts are adorable!!
Rayas outfit is way to cute.
ReplyDeleteLoving the brother / sister shirs so cute
It's cooled off a lot here in CA too
Oh man, that might be my all time favorite Raya outfit. I love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I seriously might let Kyla have a Minnie birthday party just so I can have that shirt for her. Must. Have. It.
Raya really is becoming quite the model! That outfit is super cute!
ReplyDeleteW saw the Minnie shirt and about freaked! :)
We had a gorgeous day here, sunny and 60.
I had forgot about that skirt, cute,cute cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F