Well, Raya was REALLY into it tonight and insisted on trying everything on and taking pictures haha.
Here is a comparision picture of Raya and I wearing the same flower girl dress...weird! ;-)
![]() |
| Clearly Raya gets her looks, as well as her wild personality, from her dad! haha |
And here are a couple of my Jazz costumes lol
Brielle tried on a hat ;-)
And to help combat all of this 80s and 90s fashion goodness, here is what Raya wore to preschool today! Walmart skirts.
![]() |
| She keeps doing this weird face for some reason! |
Lastly, here were the girls yesterday, looking super duper cute for our trip into town.
...and wish me luck tomorrow everyone! Because I will have my two girls, Sawyer and Harper, AND Finn all day tomorrow.....God help me, this could be a very loooooong day! lol








I think the same thing when my girls get bigger and look back at what I dress them in..hehe
ReplyDeleteThis post makes me laugh but also makes me sad, how fast time goes by!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F