![]() |
| When you ask her what a monster says she goes "rawr!" |
![]() |
| I'm sorry, but I just can't get over how stinkin' adorable this is. I mean, cutest trick or treater ever, am I wrong?! :-) |
![]() |
| And we can't forget our little mermaid hehe |
![]() |
| Mermaids eat monsters! |
![]() |
| Chasing Daddy and trying to eat him! |
![]() |
| Perfection. |
![]() |
| Our little beauty. |
![]() |
| Daddy's girls |
![]() |
| Mama's loves |
![]() |
| I can rock a wig/witch hat combo ;-) |
![]() |
| Daddy the cowboy! |
![]() |
| We ran into our friend Becker (who is like 1 month older than Brielle)...and he happened to be a monster too! Monster love at first sight? |
![]() |
| Well, maybe *love* is not quite the right word :-P |
![]() |
| Brielle likes to play hard to get hehe |
![]() |
| Brielle wasn't scared if it meant getting her paws on candy! |
![]() |
| Raya helped to cast a magical spell on some potion! |
![]() |
| It was a scary world out there tonight! |
![]() |
| This was called "the kissing booth" |
After we walked around down town we took the girls door to door in a nearby neighborhood as well. Got tons of candy (good stuff too! Candy bars, packs of gum, toys and stickers, etc. ---good neighborhood :-) The girls had so much fun!
This was the first year that both girls were old enough to really walk around and trick or treat...I'm absolutely loving this age as they get bigger and we can embark on all the fun stuff without babies cramping our style---a memorable Halloween for sure!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL!

























Super cute, I love Brielle's costume.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I loved it too!
DeleteToo cute!!! I love Brielle's monster costume, how adorable!! And Raya looks super cute as a mermaid as well! =) Glad you guys had a great Halloween!!! =)
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Amys blog (MrsMommy)
ReplyDeleteYour girls are just too cute looks like a fun Halloween
-Cari
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your little one had a great Halloween as well :-)
DeleteI almost got Kase the same monster costume as Becker, but I couldn't justify spending that much when he can't move. I love it! I love Brielle's more because let's face it, a monster with pink is awesome. I have no doubt that she was the cutest trick or treater in all of Iowa :) And seriously, I can't get over Raya's wig, haha.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Becker scored his costume used they said---good find! But true that pink is better hehe :-)
DeleteI know, Raya's wig kills me!
They both look adorable!! I can't get over Brielle's costume, especially the boots!
ReplyDeleteThanks! The boots were gymboree that I found on ebay. Now that Halloween is over I need to make her wear them every day until she outgrows them I think lol :-)
DeleteThey are both stinking adorable! I love to see all of these little kids with super long, fake hair.. it's like a glimpse into the future, only hopefully with a more natural color. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had a good time!
haha...I know. It was fun to see what she looked like with bangs too! :-)
DeleteAdorable! Love both costumes!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteNew follower from Mrs Mommy! I loove your girls' costumes, especially that little monster :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! :-)
Delete