Today I took these pics of the cousins---I loved that we managed to have our kids in "doubles"--Brielle likes to tell me "Harper is *my* friend, Sawyer is Raya's friend!"
![]() |
| I walked in and found them sitting in bed together like this LOL |
And then last night I took a bunch of fun cousin bath pics---ya know, for future blackmail purposes :-P
![]() |
| Things started getting crazy! Needless to say we ended up with a lot of water on the floor :-P |
![]() |
| They started spitting water "fountains" at eachother |
That's it! Going to finish up my sewing for the night and then go to bed---need to recover from all the "fun" we've had the last couple days! lol :-)


















LOVE the bath pictures, especially the one where Raya & Sawyer are spitting water at each other. Sooo funny!! LOL =) Enjoy your evening!!!
ReplyDeleteThat first bathtub picture is frame worthy! What a good Auntie you are. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness love the bath pictures, there little heads peeking over the top is precious!! Aunt Shawna looks like a fun aunt!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that pic of Brielle and Harper. Love the bath pics!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pics!!!! I agree I am soooo glad the cousins are close in age , they have sooooo much fun together!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
How cute! The one of them lined up in the tub is adorable!
ReplyDelete