LOL, too cute!!! Emma loves peanut butter. But she will not eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich! She is the only kid on this planet I have ever heard of that won't eat one! haha =) She'll eat other strange things that most kids won't...but PB&J...nope!!! =)
HA! We are big peanut butter fans around our house. I introduced pb to Marcus around 10 months *gasp* (he obviously did just fine), and all of our meals times have benefited from doing so.
LOL, too cute!!! Emma loves peanut butter. But she will not eat a peanut butter & jelly sandwich! She is the only kid on this planet I have ever heard of that won't eat one! haha =) She'll eat other strange things that most kids won't...but PB&J...nope!!!
ReplyDelete=)
My girls won't eat jelly either!
DeleteEmma snarls her nose at peanut butter and jelly!!! She'd rather eat broccoli!
ReplyDeleteMy girls are also obsessed with broccoli! It's their favorite veggie :-)
Deletelove this :) Hudson is obsessed with peanut butter. we make prescott buttery bites and he would eat them all day if i let him
ReplyDeleteummm..that's supposed to say peanut butter bites lol. darn auto correct
ReplyDeleteLOL..."prescott buttery bites" sound so fancy! ;-)
DeleteHA! We are big peanut butter fans around our house. I introduced pb to Marcus around 10 months *gasp* (he obviously did just fine), and all of our meals times have benefited from doing so.
ReplyDeleteI ate soooo much PB when I was pregnant both times---I think that's why they love it so :-)
DeleteI am a PB fanatic! Love these pics.!
ReplyDelete