Today I'm going to share the perfect outfit for all my fellow Cheapy McCheapsters out there ;-) Children's Place had (and I believe still does have) their "matchables" on sale for $5---combined with a 20% coupon you get each piece for only $4. These make awesome preschool clothes for Raya because she looks cute, but if she gets paint or something on her outfit it's not the end of the world. Right now I think the bigger girls have the best matchables---which is great since Raya outgrew Children's Place baby girl section.
Here is Raya modeling her new matchables outfit---and a Hello Kitty necklace of course! :-P
![]() |
| She likes to blink on purpose now to mess up my pictures lol |
And not to leave Brielle out, here she is in another inexpensive brand I love, Carters!
Happy Tuesday everyone!






They're both so cute! My 6 year old loves skorts for school!
ReplyDeleteVery cute look for both of them!
ReplyDeleteThose are both adorable and I love the vivid colors! I need some inexpensive clothes for when the kids are at Grandmas... they come home from school ok, but its at Grandma's house where they get dirty!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat last pic of Raya makes her look like a little punk rocker!
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned (complained) that girls clothes is so much cuter than boys?!
I love the children's place. I've gotten a lot of the girls summer stuff there
ReplyDeletecute!!! I'll have to check out TCP!
ReplyDeleteI love that Children's Place skort, the blue stripes, so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute outfits!!!!! I have been cheap lately too! Olivia always comes home with paint, markers, etc all over her clothes so I have been buying most of her "school" clothes at Walmart and target actually!! LUCKILY everything has been coming out in the wash! haha
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!! :)