Thankfully the pain started to subside early this morning and seems to be improving. However I am exhausted and the girls' *tiny* afternoon nap today didn't do it for me.
And so ya'll get one lonely picture today---Miss Brielle. She is basically antisocial and doesn't like "people"...she glares and gives the stink eye to a majority of people she meets in public and then often whispers to me afterwards "no people, I only like Mama" lol.
BUT....I swear you guys, at *home* she is so adorable and sweet. You'll just have to trust me on that if we ever run into you in public hehe ;-)
![]() |
| This outfit is one of the like new Gymboree outfits I found at the consignment store awhile back for a few bucks---I told you how I couldn't pass up the cuteness---now you understand why! |

Emma isn't much of a people person either.....
ReplyDeleteI hope you get much better sleep tonight!
ReplyDeleteAnd, Brielle could give me the stink eye and I would still think she was pretty cute. :)
I just love that outfit on miss Brielle!!!!! She is just soooo darn cute, people want to talk to her!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
I have to lay in bed with Autumn some nights, too! She is so cute, guess she just loves her Momma! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your back is ok, and hopefully you got some sleep! And Brielle is just adorable =)
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable!
ReplyDelete