The only good thing I can think of about my girls consistently waking up at 6am is that some days we are able to sneak in early morning photoshoots---like today :-)
Now if only I could think of a way to occupy the remaining 12 hours of the day! Daddy needs to come home from his fishing trip very soon!
(And again, heads up that I experimented with different edits on these, so they aren't consistent. I couldn't decide which edits I liked best :-P)
Overall I'm really happy with these from this morning. I think if I had a photographer watermark to put on them they'd pass as semi-pro, maybe?
Happy Friday everyone!











These are great, and it's so early in the morning! Good job! I would love to see what watermark you come up with. Then, you could set-up a photography FB page and start sharing these. Before you know it, you would have a booked calendar!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. The girls are so cute. I love that last one of raya
ReplyDeleteThese pictures look very professional and I have loved all of the pictures that you post. I was wondering if you would be interested in taking Amanda's senior pictures this summer? I will have to get your phone number from your Mom so we can talk. -Amy Marcov
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that blue dress and wow your new lens rocks! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! So cute! And Raya's hair in French braids is adorable! I have tried and tried to French braid but I just can't pick it up!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so good. Your girls are adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou are just soooo talented, it does help that you have such adorable models!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
The pics are amazing. I love the girls' dresses!
ReplyDelete