Still loving my new camera lens haha. The girls were with grandma today so here are some pics I took last night and this morning. I still need more practice nailing the focus with this lens, and also making sure I don't get too much background blur, but I'm having fun practicing :-)
(The sun was shining in through the patio door so that's why we have the bright side lighting in a lot of these!)
 |
| She was rolling around on this bouncey ball.... |
 |
| Then she rolled right onto her face and bit her lip! |
This picture is out of focus, but it's the only one of them both from last night...
And then these photos are from this morning before going to Grandmas...
 |
| I love this one :-) |
 |
| This is my favorite from today :-) |
Super cute pictures. I might need to get this lens the lighting our rental house sucks unless your in the master.
ReplyDeleteWow, they are all so great! I can't even pick a favorite. I love them all! I've said this before, but I would totally pay you to do our pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat first one of Raya looks like something right out of a magazine! Your new lens is awesome!
ReplyDeleteDo you use a filter on her eyes to pop them? Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAgain, great ones! I love that first one the best! Raya looks so grown up in it. :)
ReplyDeleteLove love love! And poor Raya's lip =( It looks so sore!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! They are all so great!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I see your new lens is being put to good use!
ReplyDelete