Here are a few of my favs from today's trial run!
This is probably my favorite of the whole day---check out Finn's pouty lip (after Raya stole his bouncey ball lol) ....too cute! (Don't worry, I made her give it back)
I'd tried a lot of different edits for all these photos, so excuse the inconsistency :-P
![]() |
| Raya wasn't in the mood for photos, so I only have this one of her bouncing on the ball :-) |
![]() |
| PO'd that his shoe came off! haha |
And then these are some indoor ones...
Expect lots more photos this week I'm sure! :-)























Finn's eyes are beautiful. He's gotten so big. What kind if lens did you get?
ReplyDeleteI ended up getting the 50mm 1.8...so a prime lens---no zoom so mainly for portrait photography :-)
DeleteOh my gosh, these pictures are so good! Love them all!!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a gift! I wish I lived closer to you so you could take our pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally see Raya in that picture of Brielle hugging the tree.
Finn is super cute; he totally grew up since I have last seen him on here. How old is he?
He was 1 year in late March :-) The girls were very impressed that he's walking now, and he moo'd like a cow and said "ball" which they loved LOL
DeleteLove the photos!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe inside ones look fantastic to be inside!!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would love this lens! It's a really great lens =) And your pictures are GREAT!!! Finn is too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pics!!!!!!!Raya was not in the mood because someone else was getting some of the attention!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F
Those look amazing!! You are making me want to bust out my prime lens!
ReplyDeleteI just got this lens about 2 months ago and I LOVE it! Your pictures look great!
ReplyDelete