I guess since we aren't doing a birthday party this year we don't have to keep the photos a secret until invites are out or anything...so why not share them now right?! Raya is getting so excited for her birthday vacation...less than 2 weeks until we leave!
Can't believe my first baby girl is almost 4 years old <3
| Yesterday we got a new bench for our front porch :-) |
![]() |
| Glad I was able to capture her "chipmunk smile" that is totally her at this age! lol |
**Counting this post as my Trendy Tot Tuesday post this week too---linking up with Megan, Lindsay, and Kelly) **










Very very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooo cute!!!! I am shocked and a little sad that she can possibly be turning 4, where are all my babies going!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
I loooveeee the outfit! Too cute =) And the pictures, beautiful as always =)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! Those first two pictures are so sassy!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about your Omaha trip.
Love the last photo, that is a beautiful outfit on her. And, I love that its not pink! :) My son's birthday is May 17th, so we are in FULL birthday planning mode, too!
ReplyDeleteHer outfit is awesome! We do b-day crowns too!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and so is that outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove the outfit, she is so cute! Where are you going for vacation?
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDelete