And then Brielle, not to be left out, wanted a photoshoot with Baby DeeDee...
And then my little monkeys started *jumping* on their beds!
![]() |
| This picture reminds me that I really need to get some artwork above Brielle's bed! |
And then a catfight errupted. Raya climbed on Brielle's bed and Brielle started to attack lol. These pics just crack me up :-P (Brielle was kicking her with her feet)
![]() |
| Brielle ordering Raya off her bed! :-P |
![]() |
| Brielle won that sister battle ;-) |















Haha! This is so much like what goes on in my girls' room! BTW, I *love* the book shelf you have. I so badly want one for the girls' room.
ReplyDeleteStuff like this is why I love having girls!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that the little sisters are able to beat up & boss the older sisters around! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love how well Raya and her doll "matched." haha!
ReplyDeleteI love the last pic of Brielle, she knows she won the battle!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethose are the cutest!!!
ReplyDelete