These were taken this weekend when I also took Raya's birthday outfit photos (that I already posted earlier). I had Raya outside taking pics and the next thing I know Brielle comes out on the porch pantless, wearing sandals that still had the tags attached LOL. She wanted a photoshoot too, so we let her take a couple pics hehe.
....and just to prove that the child *did* have pants at one point....
![]() |
| She insists on carrying around her Dora pjs....that's the only way I can get her to put real clothes on :-) |




She does have Blueberry eyes! She's so stinkin' cute! And her outfit is perfect. How funny that she carries around her Dora pj's! LOL
ReplyDeletePretty girl with pretty blueberry eyes!!
ReplyDeleteYour girls have the most gorgeous eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe has beautiful eyes, and the outfit is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that she wants her pjs with her.
Love my pretty pretty baby!!!! love the no pants look with sandals and tags attached, tooooo funny!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Those beautiful blues are going to cause some major heartache some day! Too pretty!
ReplyDeleteI"m in LOVE with her blue outfit! It does make her eyes looks so bright!!!
ReplyDeleteBlueberry eyes indeed! Just beautiful.
ReplyDelete