Trendy Tot Tuesday kind of snuck up on me this week! Brielle just happens to be wearing a new mouse dress from one of my favorite stores, NEXT , so I decided we'll post about that today :-) NEXT is awesome...out of the UK but shipping is fast (we're talking a couple days) and free on orders over $40. There are never sales--they don't run sales on their U.S. site--so if you see something you like just buy it whenever--no need to wait and see if you can get a better price. (However if you've never ordered from them before you can often find a $10 off $50 purchase code to use...for new customers only). NEXT also has ADORABLE *boy* clothes---if I had a little boy it's one of the few places I'd shop I think :-P
This mouse dress starts at $17 on their website (I actually found someone selling a new one online so I got it cheaper...lucky for me ;-) You may remember the girls each had a NEXT mouse outfit this winter, and I was happy to find another outfit from that line to take us into spring!
![]() |
| HAVE A MICE DAY! :-) |
![]() |
| Hard to see in the picture, but there is a super cute embroidered/applique mouse on the dress :-) She's wearing her Dora shoes from Target as well |
So far I have found NEXT to run slightly big for us....Brielle is wearing a 1.5-2year dress (so 18-24 months) and it's plenty big on her. The dress is cut longer in the back and short in the front---so fun!
Here are a few other cute things I'm loving from NEXT right now :-)
Many other adorable mouse items
![]() |
| If I could afford it, I'd own this entire line ;-) |
![]() |
| One of their newest lines is this safari inspired line. I'm loving the outfit on the right for Brielle. (Just say no Shawna, just say no :-P ) |
![]() |
| Boys! If I had a boy he'd definitely rock that lower right outfit :-) |
So be sure to check out NEXT---they really have a wide variety of prices to fit everyone's budget. Some things are at Target prices, and then others are more at Gap prices---just depends what you're looking for!
And to end, we can't leave out Miss Raya today. She's rocking a mermaid tutu dress---KMart special people lol. And check out those rainboots. (And yes, she actually went to preschool in this---it's so "wrong" that it almost works, don't you think? lol)
***And for all my regular readers who aren't just here for Trendy Tot Tuesday, be sure to check out my post from last night---my camera finally made it outside so I could play photographer! :-)









She is working it! Love the dress from Next. Never heard of them, I will check it out! I love Raya's outfit!
ReplyDeleteThanks...you should!
DeleteI am checking it out now. Bad Shawna! You're a bad influence. JK :) Is it just me or is their website a little annoying/hard to figure out?
ReplyDeleteIt's a little annoying, yes. When you are flipping through you just click on the photo you like and then it takes you to the ordering page for that item. Then there is a dropdown menu for sizes. They have different "collections" so you just kind of have to browse around. Sometimes a size is sold out and you won't see that until you put it in your cart---then it'll tell you it's sold out. But it's worth the hassle for the cute clothes LOL
DeleteYou're right, they're boy stuff is so cute! I am thinking about some fall stuff for Kase since he's pretty good for summer!
DeleteIt is! Kase will rock it :-)
DeleteHoly cow, now I'm going to have to explain to my husband why I dropped a fortune on clothes coming out of the UK.
ReplyDeleteRain boots totally work with a mermaid dress. Total aquatic theme going on right there.
lol...hadn't thought of the aquatic theme ;-)
DeleteYes, you need some NEXT for your little man! haha
too cute, I'm gonna have to go check them out. I love the safari line!
ReplyDeleteYou should get some sort of commission from these clothing websites! I'm filling up my cart with the adorable Cuban Prints line - totally Savanna's style!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I WISH I got commission!! :-) That line definitely looks like Savanna!
Deletelove the outfits and thank for your review of Next - I've been wanting to check them out.
ReplyDeleteAudrey has the same rainboots as Raya!
I've never heard of Next but will definitely check them out! Drew would love that gold elephant shirt!
ReplyDeleteI need to check out next, i've never heard of them, but its so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the safari stuff! And I love the picture of her holding out her skirt - SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to say, rain boots make the outfit! ;)