The girls all played nicely together yesterday morning...no idea what they were doing, but it involved this "boat" and various baby items hehe
And since I often forget to take pics of Sawyer after we get him from preschool I made sure to take a few today
And lastly, on Monday Raya was so funny....I let her pick her own outfit and she was so proud of how well she "matched" LOL
And here is Brielle, forcing Raya to put Dora bandaids on imaginary wounds
![]() |
| Then Raya had to kiss the fake wound |
![]() |
| Driving in their "cars"!! They have great imaginations |














Cute pics! And hey, my girls love McDonalds too! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I love Harper's bedhead... hilarious! That is how mine looks in the morning! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy what the girls will pick out for their own outfits! My girls are starting to get a *little* better but sometimes I just shake my head.
Have fun at McDonalds. My girls have always called it Old McDonalds too... funny! And, yeah, the germ infested play land disgusts me too, but I always figure if they are happy and playing, I will take a few minutes break. And, somehow we survived from that when we were growing up, right? :)
Whoa!! Crazy crazy bed head!! I love all the pics!!
ReplyDeleteI am all about the kids being happy! I got some crap for taking Kyla to Chuck E Cheese awhile ago, but she absolutely loved it. Have fun at Old McDonalds had a farm today. Wish we could come too :)
ReplyDeleteHoly bed head Batman! BAHA!
ReplyDeleteThat white on white can only look good a cutie like Raya.
love these sweet memories & "imaginary boo boos" are a reoccuring thing at our house..everything.gets.a.bandaid.
ReplyDeletecute pictures. Love Harpers bed head!
ReplyDeleteThat hair. I laughed so hard when I saw it!!! The cuteness of them all is too much!! Raya's outfit is to die for!!!
ReplyDeleteeverybody needs junk food and germy playgrounds now and then ;)
ReplyDeleteLove that your kiddos are close with their cousins; mine only have 1 so far, but it's fun to watch them bond!!
Cuteeeee bedhead!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLove Raya's choice of clothing too =)
Love all the pics =)
Love Harpers bedhead!!!!!!! Those cousins play so nice together!!!!!!Love,
ReplyDeleteGrama F