We spent the whole day there and had plenty of rides the kids could go on to keep us busy! Here are some pictures of our fun (Grandma F. did her best trying to take some pictures---but she has a knack for cutting off heads and blurring photos so I am working with what I've got on some of these LOL ;-) Good tries though Grandma!
![]() |
| Getting ready to enter the park! |
![]() |
| Brielle is on my other side---both girls love the carousel! |
![]() |
| This is one of those ski lift thingies that takes you across the park...Raya LOVED this too, and rode it twice. We were just taking off here---it got high in the air. |
![]() |
| They loved all the little ones that went in circles of course. |
![]() |
| Fun times with Grandma! |
![]() |
| Ladybug ride! |
![]() |
| Brielle was often quite upset when she couldn't go on the bigger rides! |
![]() |
| Killing time haha |
![]() |
| Good thing that Grandma's tiny and can fit on some rides too! :) |
![]() |
| This was the one ride I was worried about for Raya. She doesn't like rides that make your stomach drop.... |
![]() |
| Seemed ok at "take off" |
![]() |
| First "hop" or two we got a very worried look.... |
![]() |
| Losing it.... |
![]() |
| Officially lost it! haha...the one ride that she hated! Clearly Sawyer loved it though :-) |
![]() |
| This was a little kiddie ferris wheel...I squeezed my big butt on! |
![]() |
| She liked this one---just looking at the scenery up high! |
![]() |
| Raya loved the t rain...as always |
![]() |
| Sawyer had gotten soap in his eye at home this morning and all day it bothered him. By the end of the day we started to wonder if he happened to have pink eye! Hopefully not!!! |
![]() |
| Sweet girl |
![]() |
| Harper and Aunt Emily |
![]() |
| Here's a picture of everyone squeezed in my van! Sawyer and Harper sat on either side of my mom in bakc, then my girls, then Emily and me in front....tight fit but we did it! |
Raya didn't want to leave at the end of the day---she said "but I love rides!" ....can't wait to go again, and next year Brielle will be old enough to ride even more! :-)


























Looks like such a fun day! I had to laugh though when I saw Raya's face while she was on the frog ride!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, I wish we had placed like that around us. Looks like the kids had a good time except poor raya on the frog ride...hehe
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!!!! What a great day!!!! I went to bed early!!!!!!!!! The kids did great for such a long drive, that little Brielle is something else!!!!!! So funny at the end when Raya just kept repeating" I love Sawyer"!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish there were places like that around here to go to! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteCasey
Im so jealous! That looks like ALOT of fun :)
ReplyDeleteYay for Adventureland! That is only like 15 minutes from me! AND? We haven't even gone yet this year... :(
ReplyDeleteFun! My mom ended up getting tickets for $10 so it was worth our drive there for sure!
Delete