So Brielle was 19 months old on the 11th...a little late, but better late than never right? ;-)
When I think about Brielle being 19 months old all I can think of is the fact that Brielle was born when Raya was 19 months old....wow. I mean, I guess perception is everything, and at the time with Raya I didn't think much of it, but now with Brielle I simply can't imagine bringing home a baby right now....Brielle is still a baby! haha. As I've said many times though, I love that Raya and Brielle are so close in age, but at the same t ime I'm extremely glad that I get to continue enjoying Brielle as my youngest and I don't have to go through months of tv and cheerios for her while I'm constantly feeding and caring for a new baby!
As far as 19 month stats, Brielle has officially outgrown size 12 month now! She's a pretty solid 18 months now....and most of our winter stuff for her is size 24 months (hand me downs from Raya) and when I held them up to her the other day they still look so huge....so we'll see what I can make work! Actually the 18-24 month size for tops is ok, it's the pants and dresses that are way too long on my little shorty :-) She is in size 5 shoes and size 4 diapers. She takes one nap a day (usually 12:30-3) and she sleeps all night long (8pm-6:30/7am). She's forward facing in her carseat now this month and she can now do shorter trips without a stroller or diaper bag (yay!). New moms are so excited to carry diaper bags, but I celebrate it's death lol. I now stick two diapers and a baggie of wipes in my purse and we're off---sweet freedom! She eats well with silverware, can drink from a straw, can climb anything and at the park she plays on the "big kid" equipment and leaves the baby section in her dust :-P
Milestone wise the big development this month has been LANGUAGE! Wow, she's had quite a language boom. I don't know if it was getting the tubes in her ear (she can probably hear better now) or just a coincidence, but she now repeats pretty much anything you ask her to say. She says "mom-meeeeeee" all the time, and it's usually in a squeaky little whine voice lol. When she wakes up in her crib she goes through the list of people who might come to get her ..."mom-meeeeeee, dad-deeeeeeee, gram-maaaaaa" ....and her favorite word by a mile is "no!" ...she says this with great force ALL. DAY. LONG. As far as multiple word phrases she doesn't say a ton yet...but she does say "there it is!" when we're looking for something and then find it haha.
Now for some pictures from yesterday, to document her 19 months....enjoy!
 |
| She was in a modeling mood again lol...I think she likes the attention she gets when she's being cute for pictures! |
 |
| Trying to figure out how the whole pose thing works hehe |
Raya of course got jealous then and wanted in on the photoshoot
 |
| She just keeps getting prettier as she gets older! |
 |
| ...well, except for these crazy smoosh faces haha |
 |
Yesterday Raya dressed herself. She told me, "you can't go in my room, because it's MY room. Only I can." ....ummmm, excuse me?! Anyways I threw a jean skirt on her when we went to the post office so that it looked like more of an outfit---Note to self, hide everything except specific put together outfits so that she can pick her own stuff and still where what I like! ;-)
And like the diva poses here? |
 |
| I was chasing her and saying I was going to pinch her butt lol...it's a favorite game of hers |
 |
| Ok, now stop it Mama...game over :-P |
 |
| Did I mention that Raya is all signed up for dance class?? Yep, she starts this Friday!! She has to wear a pink leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes....so I'm ordering those and they won't be ready yet for Friday so she'll just be wearing normal clothes. But when I get her cute pink stuff I"ll take pictures! She's super excited to start class :-) |
 |
| At 19 months Brielle still has puppy paci! ...and monkey, which remains paci-less :-) |
 |
| Here's to the next 19 months! :-) |
Happy 19 months Brielle. Loving her posing pictures, such a cutie! Sounds like shes doing great. Its so nice not to carry a diaper bag now, although I'll have to start carrying one again soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of signing both Kaylee & Keira up for dance, but Keira has to be 2 first. Little girls in pink leotards, so adorable!!
That's cool that you have one that'll take 2 year olds! All of them around me start at age 3.
DeleteHappy 19 months to Brielle! I love her photos! She sure is becoming quite the little model. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 19th months Brielle! =) I love the picture of her and Raya, and Brielle is giving her a funny look! It's super cute!! =) Can't wait to see photos of Raya at dance! =)
ReplyDeleteHappy 19 month birthday to my pretty pretty Brielle!!! Love love love how she tries to model now!!!! How funny that Raya wants to pick her own clothes now , and does not want you in "her" room!!!! Love Rayas' dancing pose!!! Also love the last pic of the girls reading together!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F