This year I am watching Sawyer and Harper every Tuesday, and since I will be driving Raya to preschool on Tuesday mornings, and then picking both her and Sawyer up from their different preschools, I needed 4 carseats---so John and Em are providing me with two more to keep in my van. Which means we can take outtings! :-)
So today we went to the park. I didn't want to drag my camera along, so instead I thought I'd get an adorable picture of them all standing in the kitchen ready to go....
![]() |
| Harper says what the heck?! :-P |
And where was Brielle during all of this?
![]() |
| She was at my feet telling me "No!" every time I asked her to stand for a picture----and crying. What a dork lol |
Speaking of Harper almost being 2, today Emily asked me to take a picture for her party. So I did a 5 minute photoshoot while everyone else was inside and prayed for the best haha. I got a couple funny ones ;-o
When we went to take picture Harper stuck out her lip and said "no birthday Shawna!" hehe...she wasn't into the photos.
![]() |
| Can't believe she's almost 2 already! |
Well since deciding I was done with two I've been keeping my eye out for the perfect necklace, and today I found it:
![]() |
| Since I sing this song to the girls every nap time and bedtime, and they freak if I don't!, I thought it was absolutely perfect. |
So anyways, I'm sooo excited to get it! If you want to check out the lady's Etsy shop, it's here Tag You're It Jewelry
Tomorrow I actually have my girls only! I think we might hit the Children's Museum :-)















Oh my gosh you must have your hands full! Lol I bet it's fun though! And your necklace is beautiful! I just got one a few weeks ago, mine is a little different, but it has Emma's name on it with her birthstone and I love it! =)
ReplyDeleteWow Harper is almost 2 already. I remember when she was born. She is too cute. Have fun at the museum if you go
ReplyDeleteit will be fun hearing about you juggling 4 crazy kids. always makes me think if I really want more! haha
ReplyDeleteThat necklace is adorable :D and sounds just perfect. I love meaningful pieces like that!
Your right about Harper, she is such a good girl now and sooooo easy to watch!!! Hopefully Brielles stage passes fast!!!!! Love the neckless!!!( You are my sunshine is my song though), when I started singing it to Sawyer when he was born I never dreamed I would be singing it 4 times at nap time!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Grama F