Today I decided to make up a Halloween shirt for my etsy shop . Heads up, the adorable tutu skirt is from Walmart--only $5! They had orange and purple and maybe green...I can't quite remember. Anyways, I didn't really care for the generic tshirts they had so I decided I'd make my own and it turned out pretty cute! I'm going to offer them with a name as well in my shop---add the name underneath in a coordinating fabric :-)
Doesn't Raya look super Halloweeny? hehe
![]() |
| I have the same skirt for Brielle too---but I think I'll made her a different applique shirt in the same fabrics as Raya's :-) |
And lastly, here are some of the many monogram shirts I've been working on from my last Facebook sale! If you missed out on it then big bummer for you! ;-) And if I haven't mailed yours yet don't worry---it's coming! I'm in the sweatshop every night hehe :-P
If you haven't already "liked" my facebook page HERE then please do so, and make sure you don't miss any of my facebook only sales or giveaways!!!! :-)
Have a great weekend everyone!






Have fun at your family reunion
ReplyDeleteI love rayas shirt, adorable!!!
Love the Halloween shirt you made! Soo getting those for the girls! And I just liked you on FB! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented to just go and whip up a shirt like that; I love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend at your reunion.
I love Raya's shirt!! I wish I was that talented! Have a great time at your family reunion! =)
ReplyDelete