Here was her birthday invite!
Here is her adorable birthday crown! From This Etsy seller ...Brielle loves it and Raya and her fought over it when it arrived lol. I already had to promise to get Raya one for her birthday :-P
Her birthday shirt is on the way... But I ordered from a fellow blogger! Her facebook page is Dear Baby Boutique (You may remember that the shirt I wanted had too much wording for me to applique, so I had to order from someone with an embroidery machine.) Her blog is here , if you aren't already a follower.
Then I found these zebra pants on super clearance for her to wear with her shirt....and I also made her a tutu to wear over top!
For the cake I am making a round cake and will put it on a cake stand with a tutu around it (I still have to make this second tutu)
Like this, only in pink, black, white, and aqua:
Then my sister-in-law Emily's sister is really good at cake decorating. So she's making me a cake topper, kinda similiar to this---and possible additional zebra stripes to put on the side of the cake (obviously a 2 and not a 16!)
And I have zebra candles of course!
I also have a few other odds and ends like table clothes and such.....we're ready! Can't wait for the big day!







Love the theme!! Can't wait to see pics from her party.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. Love her invite. Can't wait to see pictures
ReplyDeleteThanks! I should have given credit to Etsy seller "Squiggles Designs" for her invitation....she was great to work with! :-)
Delete