Just a quick post today, because I'm trying to get ready for our out of town guests coming early tomorrow morning! Lee's brother and his wife and son are coming to stay with us! More on that in a second....
But first, some random pics of the girls with their other cousins (my brother's kids) from yesterday!
Everyone needed to take babies on the drive to preschool yesterday morning lol.
Here was Raya and Sawyer hanging out doing their quiet time....I don't know what they discuss downstairs during this time, but they look forward to it every day so I'm sure they are plotting something! ;-)
And now, onto our third and final cousin---"baby" Ryan! Raya calls him baby Ryan, but she may be surprised when he shows up because I think he might be bigger than Brielle now---and nearly walking! The last time the girls saw Ryan was this past summer, when we all met at Lee's parents' farm. We saw Ryan one time after that but we didn't have the girls with us.
Here are a couple pics of the last time the cousins were together...
We will certainly be trying to get some new cousin pics this visit!
Check out what a little stud Ryan has turned into
They will be staying through Brielle's birthday party on Sunday, so I will be MIA from the blog world for awhile most likely, but will be back with tons of pictures to share!!!








Love the matching jackets. Have a great visit.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pics!! Enjoy your company!!! =)
ReplyDeleteSo fun :) cousins are the very best! Raya looks so young to me in the pictures from last summer...kids grow way to fast
ReplyDeleteI always love the cousin pics!!!!!! Hope they all stay close!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
How fun to have family coming!
ReplyDeleteKyla has the pink jacket from Target. My mom thought she needed a new one and not just the hand me down from Gianna, haha.
ReplyDeleteHave a great birthday weekend! Can't wait to see that terrible two's party :)
Thanks for the idea for the kitchen set! I'm so excited for her to open it!
They are all so cute together!!
ReplyDeleteI wish Savanna had cousins. We have four siblings between us, but the way things are looking, it's going to be awhile! She's going to be the older babysitter cousin, ha.