Ok, so now we are up to Saturday----the day I spent in bed sick....ugh :-( Lee did great continuing to get everything ready for the party, and Shawn, Megan, and RuthAnn were great helpers and also kept the girls entertained. Don't think the party would have happened on Sunday if everyone hadn't been such a great help!
Here are some pics that Megan took on Saturday so that I could look back and see what had taken place :-P
 |
| The damn lollipop drum that caused my lip injury :-P |
 |
| Ryan learning how to "pound" fists |
 |
| Milk does a body good! |
 |
| Once again, Brielle pretending to be asleep because Megan tried to take a picture haha |
 |
| Megan said Raya did well with Ryan, but did get annoyed that he kept touching and messing up her stuff lol. |
 |
| Party prep! |
.....and now we are onto Sunday---party day! Sunday morning I still wasn't feeling like eating or anything, but I felt good enough to help do last minute decorating, and by the time our guests arrived for lunch I was feeling pretty decent. Yay!
 |
| Zebra balloons! |
 |
| Checking out her cake while still in her pjs---excited bday girl! |
 |
| Dressed and ready to party! Like I mentioned in previous posts, the crown is from Etsy and the shirt is from Dear Baby Boutique on facebook---she's a fellow blogger ;-) I love the shirt! I plan to have her wear the outfit (without the crown and tutu) even after her birthday. |
 |
| Dancing! Brielle was really into her birthday photoshoot. I love all the pics I got of her that morning :-) |
 |
| Raya picked her own outfit out---well, she actually had purple leggings with it first, but I did make her change those to pink haha. She struggled this day because she didn't like Brielle getting all the attention. I tried a sister photoshoot but Raya kept standing in front of Brielle to block her from the camera lol. |
 |
| Don't worry Raya, it'll be your birthday soon enough! She's already planned her May birthday lol. She says it's a ballerina party and we will all dance to Christmas music. Sounds fun! ;-) |
 |
We actually ate out in our heated garage. It's hard to "pretty" a garage, but I had lanterns hanging from the ceiling---hot pink, aqua, and zebra print! Then we had hot pink tablecloths and zebra print confetti down the tables.
Inside we did the presents and cake etc....so inside at the dining room table I had this display....the "tablecloth" is actual fabric that people use to make reuseable grocery bags....it was only $2 a yard at the fabric store and I didn't even have to cut it...so for about $4 I had this tablecloth that fit perfectly! The zebra plates (and I had napkins too) and zebra candles were from Target. I made the tutu for around the cake stand. And then the topper was made by my sister-in-law Emily's sister---sooooo cute! |
 |
| Megan took this pic---waiting for the party to start! |
 |
| I had this fabric already and thought it would make a fun photo backdrop. If I had actually planned this though I would have gotten a bigger peice of fabric. This was only 1 yard and I had a hard time squeezing everyone in front of it! |
 |
| Grandpa H. didn't make it to the party until the very end because their basement had flooded suddenly. |
 |
| And Aunt Emily was sick---but my brother made it! |
 |
| Raya wanted in a picture haha. This pic is great because my brother is a little crazy, and Sawyer is just like him LOL ;-) |
 |
| Brielle wasn't really feeling these constant pics haha |
 |
| My grandparents---my mom's mom and dad |
 |
| We tried a cousin pic---it went as expected :-P |
 |
| Brielle never stops eating haha...she was the only one who really ate her lunch! |
 |
| Time for presents! |
 |
| Harper likes Uncle Lee |
 |
| Sawyer made Brielle a gift ---it was a tiny square of paper that her wrote on and then wrapped up lol. Brielle was super excited ;-) |
 |
| Barbie fishing pole! |
 |
| Potty stool! |
 |
| Dora potty book |
 |
| In the red is John and Em's foreign exchange student |
 |
| I eventually found the present I had lost lol...this Dora and Boots nightgown |
 |
| And tshirt! |
 |
| Barbie car |
 |
| This was funny....my mom got Brielle Dora underwear...she said "No, Raya's" LOL |
 |
| Ryan's just chilllin' |
 |
| I love Raya blowing from a distance lol |
 |
| Eating cake! (We actually ate cupcakes and let the pretty cake sit there :-) |
 |
| Playing---Notice Brielle going down the slide, with her purse lol...she loves to be girlie! |
 |
| Dressing up like a pirate princess |
 |
| We passed around the sleepy birthday girl! |
 |
| I eventually laid her down---she was out! |
 |
| So was Raya lol |
 |
| Lee with his dad and brother |
 |
| The H family men :-P |
 |
| Cute pics I took of a cute family! |
 |
| To end, one random pic I took of Ryan learning to love Dora ;-) |
Whew! All caught up on our fun weekend! Back to regularly scheduled blogging now :-)
It looks like you guys had a good weekend...minus the being sick part. But glad you are feeling better! I love all the pictures! =) And Brielle's outfit and cake...ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the pics are great , fun time had by all considering!!!1
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
You had a house full and were busy!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're back to feeling 100%.
I'm going to keep this theme in mind for Kyla's 3rd birthday. Everything was SO cute!
ReplyDelete