![]() |
| Birthday girl! This facial expression makes me laugh haha |
![]() |
| Brielle's new thing---she pretends to be asleep when you try to take her picture!! |
![]() |
| At the Children's Museum....grocery shopping! |
![]() |
| Ryan was picking on Brielle LOL |
![]() |
| How our cousin photo attempts tended to go :-P |
![]() |
| Ryan wasn't happy to play tutus with t he girls! |
![]() |
| "How embarassing" |
![]() |
| Wore out! |
![]() |
| Ballet class! Normally we can't watch, but I asked if Lee's mom and Aunt Megan could watch since they are from out of state and can't come to other viewing days. |
![]() |
| With the little ballerina! |
![]() |
| I'm having a fun birthday! |
![]() |
| Birthday Dinner (The girls had to sit at a kiddie table because we ran out of seats lol) |
![]() |
| Yes, Lee was trying to look like a psycho guy with a lighter haha |
![]() |
| Make a wish! |
![]() |
| Brielle loved her Dora and Boots dolls |
![]() |
| Trying out the new toothbrushes! |
![]() |
| After dinner we opened up Christmas presents |
![]() |
| I was starting to feel pretty sick by this time lol |
![]() |
| Ryan, Megan, and Shawn got the girls this fun marble run game |
And so ended our fun Friday--- tomorrow I'll combine sick Saturday (when I stayed in bed all day lol) and Sunday's birthday party--- stay tuned! :-)





















































WOW! What a fun day!!! Happy Birthday Brielle!! =D
ReplyDeleteThat children's museum looks AWESOME! Is it in DM?
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day. We went to the childrens museum for the first time last weekend and the girls had a blast. Looks like Brielle had a great birthday
ReplyDeleteYou look great in that 2nd picture... not at all like someone who's about to be sick!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday, Brielle!
Haha...yeah, that was before I knew what was coming---luckily I felt great all day at the museum!
DeleteHappy Birthday Brielle! I forgot her and Drew were born so closely! And your children's museum looks AH-MAZING!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a great day!!! And I agree, you look great in the photos! And your mouth looks much better too =)
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome children's museum!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pics of the cousins having fun!!! I wish Ryan lived closer!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F