First, we are all healthy again! I spend Monday and Tuesday feeling pretty "blah" still but by Wednesday I was eating icecream, which is the sure sign that things are good again and all is right with the world haha. We didn't really go anywhere fun this week (until today when we ran errands) because we had lots of cleaning/laundry/etc. to catch up on, so the girls just played (and watched tv, I will admit!) but now we are settling back into our routine.
Today we ran to town and dropped the rest of my maternity items off at consignment, along with some spring/summer baby clothes...and I picked up my recent check from there (over $200 ...yay!) so that was a pleasant surprise. I also met a couple people who were buying more spring/summer baby clothes, as I officially have every outgrown baby item now either sold or listed for sale--whew! After this spring season it will be nice to only deal with selling one size of outgrown clothes from Brielle each time. I also had 5-6 women somewhat fighting over the party decor I had listed for sale (did you know people on facebook will buy your party decor after you are done?!)
Then tomorrow night Lee is taking me out to dinner for my birthday...I'm 31 on Sunday! I'm old, yes :-P
Ok, now why you're really here---some pics--enjoy!
Raya's new thing is she wants to dress "fancy". I blame t he Fancy Nancy books she loves so much haha. The other day she found this Naartjie outfit (highly weather inappropriate and too big since it's for summer!) but she decided it was fancy and just what she wanted to wear lol. I really love the socks---one fancy lace sock and then one Dora sock to keep it real ;-)
![]() |
| Don't forget the fancy headband she picked! |
Random pics---Brielle is finally starting to grow into her owl jeans---of course the waist is adjusted as small as possible on both sides and she walks on the legs, but we'll take it lol
More random pics---they love having their picture taken!
![]() |
| Brielle has moved on from her giraffe boots, and now insists on wearing her snow boots! |
Raya brought home the preschool monkey, Ooh ooh Aah Aah, this week. It's his third trip to our house and the first time that Raya has liked him! She must be catching on from the other kids that you're supposed to actually like him and take him out of the bag while he's at your house. The shirt we made him last time was looking mighty rough/dirty so we found something new for him---a hat and pant set! Hopefully the kids keep this a little cleaner than the last outfit :-P
Raya even insisted on sleeping with the monkey (ewwww, germs! Oh well)
![]() |
| Brielle didn't want to be left out of the pictures haha...here she is "Sleeping" with her own monkey! |
![]() |
| And now today---being goofy! |
Showing off their cute outfits for running errands
These fashion shows are very heated nowadays....here is Raya refusing to share the spotlight and continually moving to block Brielle from the photo! haha...these girls--watch out teenage years!
Brielle eventually broke free for a quick photo!
![]() |
















Happy early birthday. I forgot that our birthdays are close, mine is e 30th. I love rayas cream and brown outfit so cute.
ReplyDeleteHappy Early Birthday =)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. And the pictures of Raya with the fringed shirt...she looks soooo old! But so adorable =)
love all the cute out fits :) fancy fits Raya very well. happy early birthday
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Raya blocking Brielle is sooo funny, someday that pic will come back to haunt her!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Your girls are such fashionistas!
ReplyDelete