Today I am 31 years old! Yikes :-P
The girls gave me my presents on Friday night because they just couldn't wait. Lee let them shop for me all by themselves---Raya bought me some drinking glasses and Brielle got me a hat! LOL
Raya also decided I needed flowers---good idea ;-)
Brielle rocked the hat a little better than I can I think! She's definitely my accessory girl.
Saturday we did a family day during the day, and then in the afternoon the girls went to my parents' for a sleepover and Lee took me out for my birthday---Granite City to eat, then shopping, then to see Breaking Dawn 2 (still playing at the cheap theatre and I hadn't seen it yet!).
Then today on my actual birthday Lee watched the girls so that I could relax and get some tasks done around the house that I wanted to get done.
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes! I'm a very lucky girl.


Happy Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a wonderful day! =D
Happy Birthday! 31, oh so young!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! And 31 isn't old anymore...i'll be 31 in a couple of months =)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, love that hat Brielle picked out!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like a great way to spend it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday. Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Brielle is like my Willow... both love the accessories! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!!!We had a great sleep over!!!!!!(minus the sleep!!!!!!!!) Lee did a great job for your birthday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fabulous celebratinonn