First off, we had fun at the Playstation yesterday! I didn't take my camera, but I posted on facebook when I got home about how nice it was this time compared to last! We took them this summer and it involved lots of Grandma and I (mostly Grandma!) crawling after the little ones in the tunnels, etc. This time we didn't have any babies cramping our style! :-P We put Raya in charge of Brielle and Sawyer in charge of Harper and my mom and I kicked back in the ball pit and just let them run wild for the most part. They had a blast and played well over 2 hours there. Then we went to Barnes and Noble cafe for cookies and coffee, and then to Grandma and Grandpa's for pizza.
I do appologize that I don't have anything more exciting to post today, but it is what it is lol. My life can only be so exciting, right?! :-)
However I am currently obsessed with trying to figure out a way to do more indoor photography, so today I played around with a tablecloth and a window--a poor man's studio!
Bet you can't guess which child was being cooperative and which one had to be bribed!!!
 |
| She's such a supermodel ;-) |
 |
| Polly wanted a cracker-- she's a diva and very hard to work with lol |
 |
| Look at her hold that little pinky up! haha |
Have a great weekend everyone!
Raya looks really good in that blue
ReplyDeleteSo your pictures are looking amazing!! You alwayd did good, but you are getting better! The last couple of posts about the girls with the pictures are just awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, I love the dots!
ReplyDelete