In case anyone else has a need for COMFORTABLE shoes, here are my picks!
These Skechers Go Walk were the most comfortable shoes I found--probably the most comfortable shoes that I've ever put on my feet! lol. I got them in gray--I'm tempted to buy them in every color :-P Skechers Go Walk
The second most comfortable I found were these Merrell sandals. They remind me of the one pair of shoes that I could wear last year, only they are a little more "cutesy" because they have an adorable braided rope detail across your foot---they look really cute on :-) Merrell
These were my lucky bargain find Natural Soul
These last ones are also super comfy---they have kind of gold sparkle in them that doesn't show online very well. Will look cute with summer dresses A2
******************************************************************************
So anyways, I don't have pictures from this weekend of the girls, but I thought I'd share these from a different daddy/daughter day a few weeks ago...I never got around to posting these yet!
Lee sometimes gets quite creative with the girls, but the most surprising Daddy activity to date has been when he told the girls he would sew them "monster" dolls lol. Seriously, I come upstairs and he's sitting at the table with material, tulle, and various other supplies, litterally *sewing* these monsters haha. The end result was quite hilarious!
![]() |
| Raya making necessary monster adjustments :-P |
![]() | ||
| Brielle watching Daddy get started on *her* monster!
|
![]() |
| Happy with Daddy's creation! |
![]() |
| Another happy customer ;-) |








Love the daddy monster dolls! So cute and I bet the girls will appreciate them :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat idea Lee!!! I love the way the girls hug them, you call anything a doll or baby and they melt!!!!!!!!!! What a good daddy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Grama F
Hi! found you on a linkup! I’m a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThat's too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is the sweetest thing! I'm not sure Scott would have any idea how to thread a needle. :)
ReplyDelete