A little sisterly love to kick off everyone's work week! :-)
And now after naps we are going on a walk to enjoy this beautiful day--my car said it was like 68 degrees on our way home from town today. Yay! (Days like this I'm especially glad I don't work outside of the home---how depressing to be stuck at work when we finally get a truly "warm" day!)
Happy Monday!



beautiful!!! How fun that you can dress sisters alike :) I don't think my son would like that ;) And yes, days like this it IS hard to be in an office when I know it's gorgeous out!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics.! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are finally getting some nice weather! Enjoy it!
that 3rd picture is absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! Makes me super excited for November when Emma will finally have a sibling =)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for a cooperative Mother Nature!
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet!
ReplyDelete