So be honest, how much did you all miss me?! ;-)
We're back from vacation and had a wonderful time. The girls had a blast with my parents as well. We even snuck in a quick couple hours with Lee's brother and family from Ohio, who happened to cross our path on Thursday...so we had fun seeing nephew Ryan for a bit!
Lots to update but frankly I'm tired, the girls have colds as of today, and tomorrow I'm supposed to reopen my Etsy shop---so busy busy. I'll hold you all over with a couple quick pictures...enjoy!
 |
| The Cardinals beat Brewer butt both games we saw--fun games! This was the Friday night game...the saturday night game we were even closer--row 6! |
 |
| Ryan isn't a huge fan of Aunt Shawna this t ime I guess! |
 |
| But he loved Uncle Lee throwing him in the air! |
 |
| Lee and I didn't take hardly any pics on vacation...partly because after having the girls I feel silly taking pics of just us and partly because we were too lazy to carry the camera around. But here is one from the Botanical Gardens. |
 |
| Fun times! |
I'll update more officially tomorrow! And also, Grandma and Grandpa took pictures (per my strict instructions haha) while they had the girls, so I'll have pictures of their fun to share as well!
Hope everyone in blog land is doing well!
Welcome back, glad to hear you had a good time
ReplyDeleteI missed you! When I went to read my daily blogs, I thought, oh yeah, she's gone! So, welcome back! So glad you guys had a good time.
ReplyDeleteThat nephew of yours is a cutie!
glad y'all had a good time! So sorry the girls are sick, hope they feel better soon
ReplyDeleteWelcome Back!!! Glad you guys had fun! I hope the girls colds get better!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing seats and I'm jealous that you got to be there! Looks like you all had a great time. Glad you were able to get away!
ReplyDelete