Lately I've been in the mood to do multiple short little blog updates rather than my normal all inclusive long daily updates. Not sure what's up with that haha. As a reader do you have a preference? Do you like reading little updates, perhaps more than once a day, or just one longer update once I have something worthwhile to post?
Anyways, here's a quickie--- took this picture of Raya this morning and I just love it---she's got those big eyes that are going to melt many hearts one day!

I love the quick little posts. When busy with the little monkey I usually only have a few seconds to snag a blog read.
ReplyDeleteAt any rate, those eyes are stunning!
I don't have a preference, I like both long and short blog posts =)
ReplyDeleteBut I do LOVE this picture of Raya!! Seriously, you are doing sooooo good with your photography!!!
Such a cute little girl!!!! How about my pretty blue eyed baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F