Raya was rocking her Mini Boden applique shirt---and while I was trying to find bottoms this morning Raya choose these Old Navy pop-color skinny jeans....they were a good match surprisingly.
We tried a new location for our modeling today...in the playroom on the "window seat"....Raya must have felt pretty cool because she was showing me her best poses lol
![]() |
| She insisted on the pink hair pretty, and she did not care at all how many times I told her there was no pink in her outfit :-P |
![]() |
| Supermodel glare! ;-) |
Then Brielle joined her....wearing Gap, Boho line. I can't ever have enough embroidered Gap jeans!
![]() |
| Brielle was not at all interested in holding Raya's hand! |
![]() |
| Oh yeah, these girls are definitely taking the modeling world by storm! |
Lastly, tonight after bath Raya picked out pjs for her and sissy, then informed me that I needed to take a picture of them "matching"---that's my girl for sure! haha
And so I obliged!
![]() |
| I have no idea why Raya has started with the weird overbite looking smile--- maybe it's a high fashion modeling trend I'm unaware of :-P |
Happy Friday everyone! (And so far I'm still stomach flu free----fingers crossed!)






I just saw your pic. on FB and thought to myself, surprise surprise, those girls look cute as always! ;)
ReplyDeleteSeriously they are just too cute. I love their outfits =)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I know I've said this before, but your girls are too stinking cute! :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfits. I love the matching jammies. All 3 girls wore monkey jammies last night it was cute
ReplyDeleteLOL! She's got that super model glare down! & I loooove Brielle's owl shirt!
ReplyDelete