I polyvored some ideas for you all--- you are welcome ;-) Even included a few boy things for those of you with boy cooties at your house haha.
First up, toddler girls---my fav category of course!
LOOOOOOVE these tank dresses (swoon) ...paired some fun leggings with them just to see how it looked. Raya lives in this type of outfit.
Printed Color-Blocked Tank Dresses for Baby | Old Navy / Printed Color-Blocked Tank Dresses for Baby | Old Navy / Printed Jersey Leggings for Baby | Old Navy / Printed Jersey Leggings for Baby | Old Navy
I think these tutu dresses would be so perfect for pictures once it warms up! Blue for Brielle of course, and pink for Raya. I added the chevron leggings for fun just to see how it'd look.
Flutter-Sleeve Ballet Dresses for Baby | Old Navy / Ruffled Tutu Dresses for Baby | Old Navy / Printed Jersey Leggings for Baby | Old Navy
This outfit reminds me a lot of the more expensive Gap....I love the romantic look like this, and it would also be perfect for pictures outside this summer.
Blue would rock this little blue and white shirt dress...so cute! And I LOVE these polkadot shorts. They have other colors too.
Puff-Sleeve Tees for Baby | Old Navy / Floral-Print Shirt Dresses for Baby | Old Navy / Polka-Dot Poplin Shorts for Baby | Old Navy
Old Navy Smocked Printed Sundresses For Baby / Striped 3/4-Sleeve Shift Dresses for Baby / Printed Babydoll Dresses for Baby / Printed Bow-Tie Back Dresses for Baby / Printed Jersey Leggings for Baby / Printed Jersey Leggings for Baby
Old Navy Bubble Shorts For Baby / Old Navy Bubble Shorts For Baby / 2-in-1 Graphic Bodysuits for Baby | Old Navy / 2-in-1 Graphic Bodysuits for Baby | Old Navy / 2-in-1 Graphic Bodysuits for Baby | Old Navy / Bubble Shorts for Baby | Old Navy / 2-in-1 Graphic Bodysuits for Baby | Old Navy
Old Navy Hooded Rugby Stripe Jackets For Baby / Old Navy Crew Neck Whale Sweaters For Baby / Old Navy Short Sleeved Jersey Bodysuits For Baby / Striped Hoodies for Baby | Old Navy / Bear Zip Hoodies for Baby | Old Navy / Whale-Graphic Beanies for Baby | Old Navy
And as an extra bonus, I am LOVING chevron print for spring/summer and Etsy has a ton of adorable options!
Navy/White Chevron Retro Style Sunsuit Romper Size NB, 0-3m, 3-6m,... / Teal & Black Chevron Dress Taylor Peasant Dress in by WearYouGo / Pink Chevron Rhumba ruffle pants 2 19 24 2 3 4 5 by DressReHERSal
For the littles (and even a pair of BOY chevron shorts!)
Baby Chevron Rainbow Set by PocketFullofPosiescd on Etsy / Boys Chevron Shorts in 6 Colors by GagaBabyCouture on Etsy / Baby/Childrens Hat Chevron Monster repurposed tshirt by iHEARTees / Organic cotton Quinn Chevron Pixie Bonnet Newborn by alibaligreen
Happy shopping everyone!!! Where have YOU been seeing the cutest clothes for your littles so far this spring? Do share! :-)
**********And don't miss my earlier post from today about Raya's PJ day at school!*************
Stop it with all this cuteness. I'm thinking the girls will need some of these pieces. I think Kendall needs that chevron romper
ReplyDeleteI know, I was tempted to get that romper for Brielle lol
DeleteI love it! I need to stop coming over here if you are going to keep posting all these cute clothes! ;) I am in love with the little boy hoodies, especially the bottom two on the left!
ReplyDeleteLB needs those! :-)
DeleteShut.the.font.door. Boy chevron shorts?! Oh my... How will I explain the depletion of funds from the bank account?!!
ReplyDeletehaha, I know, right?! They had lots of different colors of them too ;-)
Delete