As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I put Lee in charge of getting little gifts for the girls for Valentine's day....because while I don't really get in to celebrating this "holiday", I am old fashioned in that I still think it's nice for guys to spoil their gals a little on Valentine's Day :-P
And the girls just loved their special gifts from Daddy!
 |
| They loved their pink camo blankets and slept with them last night haha |
 |
| Daddy had their gifts all ready for them when we got home from my parents' house. Camo blankets, roses, candy (in the little hand container...you can push a button to play rock/paper/scissors and they are filled with candy), and sixlets candy. |
 |
| They liked having their own roses (little teddy bears attached haha) and they kept smelling them (they are fake! ;-) |
 |
| Brielle was excited about the candy hand toy! |
 |
| Raya loved her new blankie |
 |
| Daddy also got them a new pink bow and arrow to share! (The cheapy one he had gotten them awhile back had broken). |
 |
| Just call her Cupid :-) |
 |
| And I got flowers--soo pretty! The ones Lee got me for my birthday just died a couple days ago (they lasted a long time!) and now I have new ones again. I could get used to this :-) |
And now in random news...
Today Raya told me she had to blow her nose.....apparently she has 1,000 noses that needed blowing!
 |
| I'm going to have to hide this dress set. It's a Hanna Andersson playdress and so comfy, which means Raya loves it. But it was meant for Christmas....and then I said she could wear it through Valentine's day....and now today *after* Valentine's Day she begged to wear it again! I think it's going to disappear in the laundry this next time, because I can't take seeing the same outfit this much LOL |
Speaking of seeing the same outfits---well, I have a low tolerance for repeated outfits as you all can tell I'm sure haha. I mean, a handful of times spread over a few months is fine, but then I start to get bored! So when I found this used Naartjie set for a good price (needs a button eye sewn on, but I figured I could handle that ;-) I decided to get it to spice up Raya winter wardrobe mid year hehe.
She was rocking it today when it showed up in the mail!
 |
| Playing with pencils she got for Valentine's day! |
 |
| Grrrrr...this kid will not smile normally anymore! |
And what was Miss Brielle wearing today? Something adorable of course!
 |
| These pencils were really popular this morning haha |
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Maybe I'll be motivated to actually take some *good* pictures and ya know, actually edit them and stuff. :-P
Awe what a sweet daddy. We didn't do gifts for the girls this year, maybe next year.
ReplyDelete1) Love the Lee was in charge of V Day. I don't really give two hoots about the holiday, but if you're going to do it, then let's be honest, it's about the men giving the ladies nice things.
ReplyDelete2) The V Day gifts the girls received are awesome. The bow and arrow is the coolest!
3) Raya's 364 ft of tissue is hilarious. Must have been a seriously runny nose.
so fun! Hudson got that exact (only black) bow and arrow for his birthday :) i think i have just as much fun as he does with it.
ReplyDeletealso, love that you put the man in charge on Valentines day...that is adorable! he did a great job
What a fun Valentines day! What a sweet daddy....I love watching my husband do things like that for our girls too :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go LEE!!! He did a great job, you can tell he knows what his little girls like!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,GramaF