Ok, heads up, in case you hadn't heard Gymboree is having their baby sale right now! So sizes up to 5T have lots of deals (although dresses and wovens still aren't as cheap as I'd like to see them!)....but when you stack a coupon it's not too bad, especially if there are some must haves on your list.
And since their holiday pjs tend to sell out quickly I thought I'd show you all how cute their Easter pjs are! They even have matching boy ones in blue. Raya and Brielle will look so cute now on Easter morning for those Easter basket photos ;-)
...and it's possible I couldn't resist one more swimsuit for Brielle----I know, I know :-P
Don't miss my earlier update from today if you want to hear me ramble on about my views on preschool for next year :-P


I need to find some Easter outfits for the girls. I'll have to check out Gymboree. Cute jammies
ReplyDeleteYeah, I haven't planned actual outfits yet, but I couldn't resist these pjs! Maybe they will wear pjs all day LOL ;-)
DeleteI'm wayyyyy behind! Emma and Brian have a Father/Daughter dance coming up in about a week and I haven't been able to find a dress yet for her! My goal tomorrow is to find one! But then again i'm super duper picky and that's why i'm so behind! haha =) I love these pj's, and Brielle's bathing suit! Adorable =)
ReplyDeleteHave you checked Children's Place yet? They had some really pretty girl's dresses out when I was there last! Don't know what kind you are looking for though...
DeleteThat's one of my first places to check tomorrow! Something Valentiney =) haha
DeleteYeah, they have some really pretty ones in different shades of pink!
DeleteLooks like I need to get going for Easter outfits/pjs. How is it we're already talking Easter?!
ReplyDeleteI know! I thought I was crazy early, but then someone told me that Easter does fall earlier this year haha...so maybe I'm not completely insane :-)
DeleteIf Kyla didn't have a million pj's, she'd definitely be getting those! And I got Kyla the same suit and absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteOh who am I kidding, I just ordered the pj's for both kids. They are too cute to pass up and I won't have many chances to dress them in matching clothes so I'm taking advantage of it :)
DeleteLOL...love it! And seriously, they don't often have such adorable ones for boys and girls to match ;-)
Delete