Mr. Finnegan is WALKING now at 10 months old, so that's been fun--keeping me on my toes! He's funny and makes this "oh! oh ! oh!" squeal when he's excited, so Raya has enjoyed trying to entertain him so that she's rewarded with his squeal of delight haha. And since they are all napping/doing quiet time right now I even have time to blog! Gotta lug them all to dance class in awhile though, in the bitterly cold weather, so I"m not looking forward to that though haha.
Here are some more random pics of our morning...
![]() |
| Raya is not happy that Finn is so self sufficient now, holding his own bottle and walking etc...she doesn't have anything left to do for him! lol |
....and to make it clear, Finn is required to take his boy cooties home with him tonight! He's very cute, but girls still rule in this house ;-) ....I should have dressed him up in a tutu today! lol
To end, a couple pics of my fashionistas----I swear they are deliberately picking horrible footwear to drive me crazy haha
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Any fun activities planned?










Those first three pics are so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Hanna Anderson clothes =) When Brian and I were married (yes I was one of those people who had my child before marriage...hehe) Emma wore the most beautiful white cotton dress from Hanna Anderson. I paid almost $100 for the thing, but it was soooo worth it and she was absolutely adorable in it =)
ReplyDeleteHe's gotten so big! He's still cute as ever though! Love those girls' eyes!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend :)
Brielle cracks me up - those little hands to her face. I can only imagine what she is thinking.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your 10 month old nephew is walking! Marcus is 10 months and cruising, but not walking. I'm not ready for all that just yet!
I know, he's a wild man!! He's not actually my nephew though---he's my nephew's cousin (so my brother and sister-in-law's nephew from their other side of the family). Confusing! :-)
Delete