Luckily today my order from my fav store Naartjie arrived---I treated the girls (ahem, myself) to a couple new spring dresses...which means tonight we had to do a quick fashion show right!
(Sorry people, no "real" blogging today...I'm dying from the world's worst cold, courtesy of my snot nosed kids lol...so this is all I'm managing tonight!)
I LOVE this dress on Brielle. I'm mad at myself for Raya's because I should have ordered one size bigger, and it's expensive to do returns for Naartjie...so I'll just make do and eventually Brielle will wear it I guess if Raya outgrows it right away. I'm also not sure this dress style fits Raya's age/personality as well as Brielle's, but oh well. Raya loves to match sissy!
![]() |
| How stinkin' adorable is she?! |
![]() |
| We already had this Children's Place headband---perfect match! |
![]() |
| The top is all lace---so pretty---the picture doesn't do this dress justice |
And the fashion show is officially OVER haha







Super cute!! We are all sick in our house too, I'm just hoping the baby doesn't get sick.
ReplyDeletesuper super cute!! Love the first ones best & that headband matches perfect!!
ReplyDeleteLove the dresses! Seriously! And the head bands top them off! I just went on the other day and checked out the site for the first time. Not a good thing introducing me to such a thing! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove these dresses!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite are the yellow ones! Too cute!!
Those outfits are adorable! I love how "springy" they are.
ReplyDeleteI love them! We live near an outlet store. I will have to give them another chance. I wasn't into it when Emma was smaller, but now maybe she can pull off the looks!
ReplyDeleteHappy snow day!
Oh I miss having little girls! Now I have teenagers, and their clothes aren't nearly as cute anymore! lol
ReplyDeleteAdorable outfits!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F