She calls upon her little punk rock Peanut of course! Miss Brielle pulled off this new chevron tie without a problem! :-)
I also used the new chevron fabrics to make mustache birthday shirts---my biggest seller! Love the chevron. If I had a little boy he'd definitely be rockin' some chevron :-)
If you are interested in scoring some chevron for your own little dude then check out my Etsy shop No Paparazzi Please :-)
And now I'll leave you with some final photos of Miss Brielle in her punk rock look. She'll be back to pinks and ruffles tomorrow hehe.
![]() |
| Cheese! |
![]() |
| This kid would look cute in a paper bag :-) |






She pulls off the punk look very well =) haha She looks completely different with her hair pulled back like that, it's super CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteThe mustache shirts are awesome!
Thanks! Her hair is getting pretty crazy but it's not really long enough to do a real haircut yet....so we're trying pigtails more and more haha.
DeleteI love these shirts! I must order one & I can post pics for your "boy model" although I do agree miss brielle made it adorable in her own way!!
ReplyDeleteHannah
You should! :-)
DeleteLove these shirts! You know I will be getting some. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I agree, she looks totally different with piggies in. Love it!
Yes, LB would be quite the stud in chevron I think :-)
DeleteCute shirt. I love chevron. Were did you find the fabric, I've had the hardest time finding chevron fabric
ReplyDeleteJoann Fabrics :-)
DeleteThat Brielle would make an adorable little boy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F