And then today Lee set up some Target practice ---Brielle even joined in!
![]() |
| Daddy hunts in camo, but fashionistas hunt in hot pink with matching accessories ;-) |
The poor unsuspecting targets :-P
And here Raya is with her first kill! (at first when Lee wanted her to pose with it she *hugged* it haha...Lee had to explain that we don't hug dead deer---we dangle them ;-)
Guess I will soon have to start shopping for some adorable hunting outfits---if Daddy is going to steal Miss Raya as his hunting partner I need to at least make sure she's not pulled to the dark side with all kinds of camo clothing!!!! :-P
And here is a video of her in action tonight





So cute. Since kaylees watched the movie Brave she wants to be like Merida and shoot a bow n arrow. So while in AZ Jason's mom got her a bow n arrow and she showed us her skills the other day, kaylees actually pretty good too.
ReplyDeleteThis is just a riot!! I watched the video this morning on facebook and laughed. I showed it to Emma too and she thought it was funny! Good job Raya!!! I love the picture of her "Dangling" Bambi! haha! =)
ReplyDeleteThe dangling Bambi was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Raya!!