Anyways, the only kid movie playing at the place they wanted to go was a 3D movie. My brother had taken Sawyer to one before, but said it didn't go well because Sawyer wouldn't leave his glasses on etc. So before going to this movie my brother drilled Raya and Sawyer on the fact that it was a rule they *had* to leave the glasses on! They both agreed.
Before the movie they went to Burger King and enjoyed fast food, and played on the playground. Then the movie, complete with popcorn and candy. (Let's just say Uncle John days are not health food days! lol).
The verdict?
My brother said Raya did GREAT! He said the glasses were too big for her so she just held them on her face with one hand the entire time, and ate popcorn with the other hand haha. She told me she had fun and she told me all about the movie (wreck it ralph).
And while Sawyer and Raya were at the movies what did the little ones do?
Well, they partied at Aunt Shawna's house of course!
Please excuse the bed head from naps, poor picture quality (they wouldn't sit still and my camera settings were off!), and the fact that their outfits clashed horribly so we had to do black and white haha.
Cousin love
And since all the pictures f rom Friday that I've posted have been black and white, here are some of the girls modeling their cute clothes ;-)
![]() |
| No more pictures Mama! |
And then tonight I did some more Etsy shop orders. Don't forget to check out my shop "No Paparazzi Please" on facebook and you still have 2 hours tonight to enter my giveaway! I've been open less than a week and already have gotten like 15+ orders, so I've been surprised that things picked right back up even after being closed for so long!
And all but like 5 of those orders have been for my mustache birthday shirts lol...people just love those things!
Visit my Etsy shop No Paparazzi Please to order something for yourself!!!! :-)









wreck it ralph is such a cute movie !!
ReplyDeletealso, I'm glad to see those mustache shirts are still a popular seller ;)
Oh I know---I had no idea when I made yours as my first one that I would soon be making them daily! lol
DeleteI'm glad Sawyer and Raya had fun!!!! John is a great dad and uncle!!!!!!Looks like the little girls had fun too, they play soooo nice together these days!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
The movie sounds like a blast! I think I was 20 before I saw my first 3D movie!
ReplyDelete