Nothing too exciting to report because we've just been home today, but Mr. Finn did humor me with a photoshoot. I think I realize now why the blanket backgrounds only work for newborns---Finn moves around too much and kept wrinkling my blanket! haha. Actually though, to have a decent "studio" indoors you really need a backdrop stand, rolls of differnet backdrops, a beanbag for positioning babies, and the regular photoshop to do the fancy editing! None of these things are ones I have haha....so I think I've about reached my capabilities when it comes to indoor pictures :-P
But let me know what you think....enjoy!
Curious what this photoshoot looked like from the "outside"?
![]() |
| It's quite a challenge keeping my fancy backdrop set up with three kids trying to mess it up and walk all over it! |
Raya was slightly more cooperative, but not a ton. Oh well!
Here are a few snapshots of Brielle so you can see how cute the outfit is :-)
And lastly, a few pics from the other day....Raya kept saying she had to go on "two more picnics" and that she needed special hats LOL
Well, my bouncin' foot kept Finn happy, but now Raya is awake--gotta run! Happy Friday :-) Next week I'll try to come up with some exciting blog topics other than my lame studio haha

















Those turned out great of Finn! Love being able to see what your "shop" actually looks like - haha!
ReplyDeleteAnd, that first picture of Brielle is fantastic!
Thanks!
DeleteThat little guy is to adorable and is making me baby hungry!! Those turned out great! In fact, I have seen on pinterest people using crazy patterned gift wrap taped to a wall as a back drop. that might help, and be cheaper while your experimenting ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, I've seen that too and kind of forgot about it! I should hunt down some wrapping paper :-)
DeleteFinn is such a cutie
ReplyDeleteLoving that romper on Brielle. That first pic of her is adorable!!!
Thanks!
DeleteI love the way you did the backdrop! I always pin a sheet to the wall, and my 18 month old ends up ripping them out with all her squirming LOL. Also, I LOVE that outfit! It looks like it would be so perfect for a hot summer day :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know, Brielle won't have anything to do with a backdrop of any kind LOL
DeleteHow cute are they!! Love all these! I am a new follower and love finding blogs of mommas with little boys!! Your family is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Much to my husband's disappointment though the little guy is not ours--we only have girls! I just borrow baby Finn a couple days a week and babysit him :-) He's definitely a cutie though!
Delete