So I mentioned Raya's "new" Littlest Pet Shop stuff in yesterday's post....well here is a picture of when we had it all set up at Grandma's house!
 |
| Yeah, just a couple houses ;-P |
 |
| Her favorite stuff is the bag of tiny accessories of course....the bag I try to keep away from sissy! |
 |
| They are pretty cute little things though haha. Now they have been transported to our house and my living room floor is no longer visible haha. |
In other news, Sawyer and Harper have hand, foot, and mouth disease. My girls played with them yesterday, so we have officially been exposed! Hoping we don't catch it...but either way I don't have Finn today because we didn't want him exposed if it could be avoided! So today since we were suddenly baby free we went out to lunch and then to a splash pad....fun times (but hot, like my car said the temp was 102 degrees hot)....ewwwwww
Before the splash pad I did a quick drive around the local state park....because Finn's family is having me do their family pics tomorrow (I'm obviously not charging or anything....they just asked and I said sure, more practice for me! :-) However we aren't quite sure where we want to take them so I drove around the park today to see what was there. I only had my mom's point and shoot though, and Raya was PO'd about the detour haha....so these are not great at all. But I think the grassy setting would be kind cool for family pics if we decided to go there.
 |
| Like I said, these were just on a point and shoot....don't judge their quality! lol |
 |
| This is the death glare that means she is not amused with 100 degree temp photos :-P |
 |
| I was thinking it might look cool to walk in there a little ways for pics, but Raya obviously wasn't setting foot in the grass! lol |
 |
| This fence was cool looking, but didn't work out the greatest as a background for photos |
 |
| Are we done yet mama?! |
Happy Friday! I'm sure I'll let everyone know how the photoshoot goes tomorrow lol
In other news, when I tried to replace my blog header today I got the dreaded "you ran out of photo space" message....yikes! However it's still letting me post these pictures, so I'm a little confused. Anyways, have any of you purchased the additional photo space for your blog? I think I saw somewhere that it was like $2 a month or something to upgrade the amount of space you're allowed? Any other options? Please share if you've run into this problem!!! :-)
Look at all the pet shops!! And to think I thought Emma had a lot!! I bet they are having a blast with them. I know Emma loves them =) Cute pics too! =)
ReplyDeleteYes, when I bought t hem I had only seen a picture of the houses all folded up....when they are all out in the living room they look like a lot more! haha
DeleteI can't wait to see how your first photo shoot with other people goes tomorrow! I am sure you will do great!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh looking at Raya in these pictures, especially in that 2nd one where you were outside! Her face says it all! :)
Oh no! You got the space is filled comment??? We need to get that figured out, and by that I mean w/o us having to pay money to buy more space! As you know, I have gotten that message quite a few times already and somehow I am still able to upload. I switch back and forth from our laptop to the desktop to upload and that seems to work... for now! :)
Thanks! It's supposed to still be ungodly hot here---like 90s I think--so we're going to try early morning to help with that. Hopefully we get some good ones!
DeleteI can't wait to see some of baby Finn's pictures! Raya is such a good sport! It probably helps that she just got a whole living room full of new toys, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteI only get that message when I try to upload a new header. I've never got it while uploading pictures to a post (knock on wood) so I'm not sure what the heck the deal is.
Yeah, I only got it so far when uploading a new header. I'm mad I can't change mine now! lol. I was hoping a blog reader has tried buying more space and could let me know how that is....because really, if it's only $2 a month I'm willing to pay that if it truly means I don't have to hassle with the random no picture space warnings! haha
Delete