Here are some of Raya's photos from the last couple of days....completely unedited! (She also told me what to put for the captions :-P)
![]() |
| Mommy and Brielle taking pictures |
![]() |
| Daddy open his mouth like this |
![]() |
| I playing |
![]() |
| Why Brielle crying? Brielle's crying. |
![]() |
| Brielle! Brielle taking pictures on your camera. |
![]() |
| Brielle reading a book. |
![]() |
| Brielle just looking. |
![]() |
| Mommy! Mommy holding her soda up. (Please excuse my tired no makeup look) |
![]() |
| Mommy and Brielle |
![]() |
| Mommy smiling. |
![]() |
| And here is one I snapped quick after prying the camera out of Raya's hands haha |












I love her comments! And her very first pic of you and Brielle isn't too bad... and has interesting perspective! Maybe she'll get the "eye" too!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that last pic... teach me your skills on the camera my friend!
ReplyDeleteand Raya is so cute with the picture taking... Lidia is in the 'camera phase' too!
OMG, her captions crack me up. She did great taking pictures! I love the last picture too...so cool!
ReplyDeleteRaya is a natural. At least all the pictures still have your heads in them! Good job Raya.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of Raya and the editing you did.
I love that she gave you her own captions. She is going to be a little photographer like R. :P I was thinking I need to get R a camera too, and actually she did pick out a Dora one from Toys 'R Us, but it was not a good one so I returned it. I am actually looking at the v-tech now. It seems pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture you took is AWESOME! I absolutely love it!!!
I LOVE the photos that Raya took! When we went to New York City I gave Emma my point & shoot camera with an SD card and she completely filled it with about 500 photos. It was so cute to come home and see what she took. She loved it! And the photo of Raya by the tree is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture of brielle! Raya did a great job taking pictires.
ReplyDeleteRaya is doing great with her pics!!!!!!!!!!Love, love,love the last pic of Raya!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
GramaF