 |
| You can't see anything, but just in case we have creepies reading I'll break out the modest markers ;-) |
My sister-in-law is on vacation so my brother is in charge this week! Which means I have the kids lol ;-) We had a giant sleepover tonight and decided to save time by doing one "load" of cousins in the old tub hehe.
 |
| At this point Lee said something like "oh my god, I can't imagine having this many kids!" haha...and we thought *two* was bad enough at bath time! ;-) |
 |
| Grandma F., can't you just hear Harper saying, "come here Beeeeee-eeeeelle" ?! ;-) |
 |
| Oh yeah, Harper washed her up! haha |
 |
| "save me." |
 |
| Harper, Paybacks suck! |
 |
| After bathtime it was stories with Uncle Lee! |
 |
| Lee looks a little rough haha...he just got back from fishing all afternoon |
And now Raya and Sawyer are (you guessed it!) having a popcorn, candy, pop, and movie party lol. Wish me luck entertaining them all tomorrow!
Lastly, thanks for the comments on my last post. I'm glad the pictures turned out! Here are a few more that I really like...
 |
| Seriously, how cute is the nose touch? :-) |
 |
| This one makes me smile :-) |
 |
| I'm bummed I don't get to play with baby Finn this week! WIth Sawyer and Harper having that hand, foot, and mouth, and my girls having been exposed numerous times, baby Finn is being quarantined haha. Go away germs! |
 |
| We'll end with the cute smile one, this time in color :-) |
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Better get these munchkins in bed now that the popcorn and movie party has officially ended LOL
That is so cute, all of them in the tub! :) And, I love that Lee made the comment that he can't imagine having that many kids - haha! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!!! =)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! Soooo cute! I can just hear Harper say Beeeeeee-eeeelle, come hear!!! Brielle looks horrified as usual!!!
ReplyDeleteThose pics will be priceless down the road!!
Love,
Grama F
Poor Brielle, Harper just loves her that much.
ReplyDeleteRaya looks very happy. Good luck today!
Casey
I hope you all survived the night last night! I can't wait to hear all about your day today too :)
ReplyDelete