They sparkle and shine...
...these girls are all mine! :-)
(But they don't pose together for pictures worth a shit, so you get what you get! :-)
I did sneak in a couple of Brielle though...trying to get a frame worthy one since Raya posed so nicely the other day!
Happy 4th of July!








Did you make up that little rhyme? Impressive!! :)
ReplyDeleteI would say you got some great shots of Brielle today. I was going to say the first and fourth were my favorites, but then I keep looking at them and think they all look so cute!
I did! I'm just *that* good...maybe I'll write a book of poems next ;-)
DeleteHaha! You are just going to have so many jobs you can do and be good at! :)
DeleteLove love LOVE the first solo picture of Brielle! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I only got about 5 pictures where she was looking at my camera, so I was happy to see one smile at least LOL :-)
DeleteCute pictures. My favorite is the first solo of Brielle too. Happy girl
ReplyDeleteI love the last pic of Brielle but my favorite is the one where she is saying something and her lips look sooooooooo perfect!!!! My pretty pretty baby!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
Aww love that first pic of Brielle! How was your fourth?! Did Raya see fireworks? We did not see them this year... again... terrible mom I am :) its just SOOOOOOO HOTTTTT!
ReplyDelete