Raya had another awesome day at swimming lessons. She loves them. I didn't see any Ava today though! lol. That name was not called at all, so I think Raya is confused :-P The little girl she *claimed* was Ava ended up in a different class today anyways. But Raya swam her little heart out today and did great....I even stood way back by the pool interest and she didn't s ee me at all...and she still did fine.
I learned she isn't afraid to speak up either! The teachers were going around and helping each kid to float on their pool noodle, and they missed Raya....so next thing I hear is Raya going up to one of the teachers telling them she hadn't gotten a turn! ;-)
No pictures today. It's really hot here so I don't want to go outside, so we've spent the afternoon inside. And having three kids (with Finn here) is freaking exhausting haha. You know it's exhausting when I don't even feel like taking pictures :-P
So instead, here are some Pinterest finds I've pinned lately---enjoy! And if you don't follow me on Pinterest, you should
HERE
This is a voice activated g rocery list---tell it items as you think of them during the week, then it prints out a grocery list when you want to go shopping!
When brielle moves into Raya's room to share, we plan to turn the nursery into their playroom (they play upstairs mostly anyways, so the downstairs playroom is actually a little annoying---always carrying up toys!) ....since the nursery has the trees and deer that we just painted on the walls when we moved in, I want to keep that and design the playroom around it. I am leaning towards doing an enchanted fairy forest playroom---with trees and toadstools and fairies, etc.....similiar color scheme maybe to this cute basket from Etsy
I'd like to do shelves/bench similiar to this on the wall the crib currently sits along---it would s tore toys and make a cute reading bench. But I"m not sure Lee will go for it haha.
I'd like to make the girls a hairbow holder like this---finally one that might *just* be big enough! lol
How cute is this owl coat off Etsy? Anyone wanna give me $150 to buy it? lol
I'd love to get these shirts for the girls!
I'm starting to look forward to fall/winter....the g irls will be wearing lots of hats!
I want to get these stackable rings with the girls' names on them
And I'm always pinning things that make me laugh ;-)
Well, the children are getting antsy so I better go do the whole mom thing :-P Later!
I love all your pins! I need one of those grocery list things! I'd love one of those hairbow holders too. So cute!
ReplyDeleteYou should easily be able to whip up a hairbow holder once that new baby comes---not like you'll be busy doing anything ;-) hehe
DeleteThat is the greatest grocery list idea ever!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the ring idea! May have to put that on my wish list for Mother's Day! :)
I know! I wish I knew someone who had tried that grocery thing, to see if it's actually as cool as it looks haha
DeleteLove the fact that Raya spoke up and told the teachers she had not had a turn!!!!Way to go Raya!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
This is awesome! I saw some rings like those on Etsy for WAAAYYY cheaper. Like$20 each! And if you've done any of your pins... recipes, diy's, crafts... come link u9p with me on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteCool...I should check out Etsy. I hadn't even followed the link to see how much the rings I posted here cost haha.
Delete....lately I've been doing a lot more pinning than actual doing LOL
I totally want one of those grocery list things! I love all the pintrest stuff you have posted, especially the owl coat!!!
ReplyDeleteI want the grocery device too... and I love those ecards, especially the one about the tantrums... how true is that?!?
ReplyDelete