Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And so it begins....

Well, I woke up this morning to a text that my former sitter had her baby boy, Benjamin, early this morning, a good week and a half before her scheduled csection. So tomorrow begins my journey into the  world of babysitting twin 2 year olds in addition to my own demanding toddler....wish me luck! I  had a ton of etsy orders to get done this week before I started babysitting, so now I'm banking on getting all 3 girls to nap at the exact same time so that I can squeeze out an hour or two of work time each afternoon...I can dream can't I?! :-)

Stay tuned b/c  I 'll try to take some pics  of Raya and her bffs this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Boy!!!! Good Luck! I would offer to help you with your Etsy orders, but you know what happened last time!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)