Happy Halloween everyone!!
 |
| Little Candy Fairy :-) |
Raya had an absolute blast trick or treating for the first time today! I debated back and forth where we were going to go, but then I was told about trick or treating at the mall in town and Lee and I decided that sounded perfect--warm, not much walking, safe--so fun! There were hundreds of kids there so it was pretty crazy, but they had it organized well and Miss Raya walked all around the 2 levels of the mall and held out her little bag to get filled up with candy!
The very first thing she got was a sucker, and she immediately dug it out of her bag and started licking the wrapper!
So then I decided to let her live a little, and she proceeded to eat suckers while trick or treating....slobber running all over! But she was having a ball
 |
| I did end up making a quick shirt for her....glad I did too b/c everyone loved it! I also whipped up a quick candy bag for her too haha. She left everything on, I was mighty impressed...even the hat! |
 |
True to toddler form she was generally uncooperative for pictures and running around not looking at me! :-P
|
 |
Just a *tiny* bit of sucker drool :-P
|
 |
I had gotten Lee a cheap $1 mask to wear, but he didn't have his contacts in so I didn't work.
Oh well! He wore his orange hat in honor of the day :-P
|
 |
Candy high!
|
 |
Washing down all the sugar!!
|
 |
In the car heading home...I think she would have kept going though if we let her!!
|
 |
Her stash...or what was left of it that she hadn't eaten! haha They gave out lots of
suckers which was great, b/c that's mostly what she can eat.
|
 |
We forced her to eat some real dinner once we got home....she wasn't too happy about it, but she gave in :-P
|
So all in all her first trick or treating was a success! I think we will definitely do a mall thing again next year or something similiar. You can't beat the weather and we didn't have to get her in and out of the car or walk to a bunch of houses!
....I took a bunch of pics of her before we left today, hoping to get a couple good ones. This is what she allowed me to take :-)
We practiced putting "candy" in our bag before we left haha . We also got her to eventually start saying "trick or treat" at the mall! Although it came out sounding like "tic-eeeeat!"
We also wore our flower clippie a bit as well. I was shocked that she left the hat on, so since it was cold and she NEVER wears hats anymore I decided to go with that. But the hair clippie looked very cute too :-)
My silly little girl :-)
Hope you all enjoyed Miss Raya, aka Candy Fairy/ Dragonfly Princess!
To end, here are a few pics of Raya earlier today, rockin' out a very Halloweeny ensemble :-) (Grandma F....these are the black cords we got on Saturday....they fit her perfectly! I may have to get the other colors too haha)
 |
"What do you mean they don't hand out Kix for trick or treating?!?!"
|
 |
"Oh, what a relief! Candy is even better!"
|
 |
She's got a jack-o-lantern smile that is just perfect for today! :-)
|
 |
| Later gators! I've got candy to eat! |
Raya looks adorable! The shirt you made really made the out fit. love the candy please. The one where she is licking the wrapper is really cute. I can't believe she left that hat on, is that the same one from when she was a baby? Are those leggings under her tutu? Those black pants look great, how is the waist on them? I'm glad you all had fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grama F
yep, same hat from when she was a baby...it still fits! And yeah, those are the same legwarmers she wore for her 9 month professional pics in the purple winter hat :-) The black pants have a loose waist and aren't too long...they're perfect!
ReplyDelete