Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Heads up!

So I know I've talked about Gymboree before on my blog, but I feel  the need to let you all know that they are having a pretty great sale right now--the baby sale! Their lastest  lines (butterfly girl, berry patch, and woodland friends) are included in the sale in sizes newborn-5T and also many shirts and pants for the kid girl size 3-12. If you still need any  fall/winter clothes you should check  it out!

Gymbo gets a bad rap for being super pricey, but you just gotta know that any regular  shoppers there never  pay full price. Right now their ADORABLE  shirts are marked down to 10.99 for this  sale, as well as their knit pants and leggings...and you can stack  it with a coupon! So pick up a Parents magazine and snag the 20% off coupon, and you suddenly have Gymboree mix and match shirts and pants for $8, which is the same price as Target :-) And take it from me, the mom who buys way too many clothes  for the girls, Gymbo stuff washes and holds up the nicest by far. And their  tees are super thick  and have real embroidery, unlike all the screen print stuff from the cheapy stores. Their dresses are on sale for 20.99, so $16 with the coupon....which is also comparable to Target and they have super cute *chevron* dresses right  now! I die. Wish I needed more dresses so I had an excuse to buy ;-)

The gymmies (pjs) are also on sale! And I did snag these matching pumpkin pjs for my girls--perfect for Oct. and Nov...I <3 Gymmies and can't  pass up holiday ones.  (They sold out pretty fast  in most sizes---lots of other  cute gymmies left though!)

One last  FYI, for every $50 you spend you earn $25 in gymbucks---the redemption period for gymbucks is the end of the month so then when you use them you are essentially getting 50% off. The best bang for your buck at that time is to scoop up some of the older lines that are marked down---and then when you use your gymbucks for the 50% off you end up getting things for *walmart* prices! ;-)

And no, Gymboree didn't pay me for this  plug---but if the execs are reading I would certainly entertain offers! hehe.

ETA: My girl mom brain always forgets about the boys! haha. But the *do* have some adorable boy stuff out right now too. There is a cute Dino line that has a precious hat with spikes! And there is gender neutral newborn stuff with owls :-)

4 comments:

  1. UGH! I filled up my cart yesterday and successfully shut the browser without pulling out the Amex. You are making me second guess!!

    I do love the new woodland theme. I really want that orange cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I saw someone post a fashion show of their 2 year old in the woodland friends stuff---it looked soooo cute on. I have some gymbucks already to spend so I'll be picking something up during redemption LOL.

      Delete
  2. I need to check it out! We are having our family photos done next month and we all need new outfits for them! I'm sure i'll find something for Emma at Gymboree =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They did their big kid sale awhile back, so this time the bigger sizes don't have the dresses and sweaters on sale. But there are some adorable shirts and stuff on sale for big kids. She might also fit into some 5T stuff too.

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)